Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Why so many small businesses are parting ways with payroll…
It’s easier than ever to say so long to payroll:
- We do the processing—Our dedicated team handles all of your complex payroll tasks, including direct deposit; check processing; tax payments and payroll reporting; W2, W3 and 1099 processing; and more.
- You stay connected—Via our advanced online platform, you have access to your data and documents whenever you need them.
- Your business stays compliant—Rest assured that all payroll reporting and filings will be processed on time and compliant with current payroll laws.
Affordable, quick and easy payroll for small businesses
- All 50 states, plus federal and local taxes
- Unlimited payrolls
- Direct deposit and pay cards
- Multiple schedules and pay rates
- Payroll tax filings
- Tax payments
Help along the way
- Employee setup
- New hire report filing
- Help completing W-4s and I-9s
Worker's compensation benefits
You probably decided to outsource your payroll processing because running payroll can be a complicated and time-consuming task. Did you know that Patterson & Company CPAs pllc can also make it easier to pay for your worker’s compensation benefits? It’s true. We’ve partnered with The Hartford, a leader in small business insurance, to offer you competitively-priced worker’s compensation benefits with payment options that give you cash flow benefits.
When you buy a worker’s compensation policy from the Hartford, you can elect to pay premiums with their XactPAY option. Compared to an estimated annual payroll amount, XactPAY relies on real-time payroll to calculate your premiums, resulting in more accurate premium payments. This means you’re less likely to be on the hook for an adjustment at the end of the policy term because of under-reported payroll or pay more than you need to throughout the year. And with XactPAY, there are:
- NO Large down payments
- NO Monthly billing or finance fees; or
- NO Fees or service charges for electing this option
In addition to cash flow benefits, XactPAY saves you:
- Time- no need to write out a check or process a payment
- Postage costs- premiums are automatically deducted from your bank account
- Late fee charges- all payments are guaranteed to be received and on time
With XactPAY, we transmit the amount of your payroll to The Hartford each time it is run. They calculate the premium you owe based on that payroll and will deduct the amount due from your bank account after each payroll cycle. You’ll receive a notification one day prior to the request is sent to your bank with the withdrawal amount or premium due. It’s that simple!
Get a worker’s compensation benefits quote from the Hartford and sign up for XactPay! Contact us at 502-276-0956.
Timekeeping solutions to streamline your payroll process
With online electronic time and attendance solutions for businesses of any size, our timekeeping and attendance solution offers convenient, intuitive web-based access for easy data collection. Our time and attendance tools will help you streamline your payroll process end-to-end by eliminating estimated working hours and errors related to manual or even partially automated data tracking.
- Easy data collection—We provide convenient, intuitive web-based access for easy data collection with no software to install or maintain.
- Take control—Your business still maintains ultimate control with the ability to edit and approve data prior to it being sent for payroll processing.
- Premium tools—These tools allow you to more easily evaluate, control, and reduce labor costs and streamline your payroll process.